When UPPI started as a seven-employee shop in 1983, the company’s goal was to provide a quality product with excellent customer service. While the corporation has grown from one small plant to a multi-facility operation employing over 100 people, this founding belief has not changed.
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries.
Why should UPPI be your custom thermoformed plastic packaging company of choice?
- As a pioneer in the industry, we were one of the first.
- As a group consisting of some of the industry’s best minds and brightest professionals, we’re one of the best.
- As a company with a closed loop recycling system and eco-friendly material suppliers, we are able to provide the best sustainable packaging options available.
- A corporation committed to the continual improvement of our product through innovative thinking and cutting edge technology, we’ll continue to lead the way.
- As a contributing member of our community, we will continue to be outstanding corporate citizens.
UPPI Quality Program
The Quality Management System at Universal Protective Packaging, Inc. (UPPI) is certified to ISO 9001 International Quality Standard by SAI Global. SAI Global is a leading global management systems Certification Body. UPPI has maintained its ISO 9001 certification since 2002.
Certification to the ISO 9001 standard assures that UPPI’s products are manufactured within a uniform and consistent quality system, which includes all phases of order fulfillment – from sales order entry to shipment. The end result of this system is delivery of quality products and services, which meet or exceed the expectations of our distributors and end users.
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON UPPI?
61 Texaco Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Phone: (717) 766-1578
Toll-free: (800) 544-6649
Fax: (717) 766-2133