Reduce your packaging process costs as well as your environmental impact through one of Universal Protective Packaging, Inc.’s licensed post-consumer recycled material fragility packaging solutions. Each of these packaging solutions are produced from clean, recycled, reprocessed and thermoformed HDPE material. The patented Geospring® and U-Pad & Lid® thermoformed fragility packaging solutions will help your company realize total cost of ownership saving of 15-30% or more compared to expensive and bulky expanded polystyrene or laminated PE plank foam end caps.
North America Licenses
End cap used to ship single products
- U-Pad & Lid®
Packaging used to ship bulk products
- Recyclable and reusable
- Protects your product from shock and vibration damage with built-in rigidity features
- Improves cleanliness by decreasing contaminates
- Works in most of today’s automation systems
- Reduces space requirements and carbon footprint
- 1 truck of Geospring® packs = 10 trucks of polystyrene foam
Geospring won gold in the 2014 SPE Thermoforming Parts Competition. Click here to learn more.
Contact us today to discuss the benefits of these products, and the ways we can develop a custom packaging solution for your product.