Industrial Component Packaging
In today’s competitive global manufacturing environment, dependable supply chain management suppliers are not only vital to the success of any manufacturing company, they are a must. Over 30 years of dependability is what Universal Protective Packaging, Inc. (UPPI) customers have come to rely on; recognizing reduced time-to-market, maximizing production efficiencies and minimizing inventory and associated costs.
By building deep relationships and applying tried and true best practices that satisfy both the technical and business challenges they face, customers from around the world have come to rely on UPPI’s ability to help them engineer better packaging for a lower total cost.
UPPI’s packaging solutions will exceed your need for a better, clean packaging option designed to fit your exact part specifications while providing superior product protection.
Thermoformed Plastic Industrial Component Packaging Options:
- In-house transport trays and lids
- Work-in-process tray and lids
- Material handling trays
- Automation trays
- Returnable tote (Orbis™ & Buckhorn™) insert trays or dividers
- Cushion packaging (die cut foam alternative)
UPPI’s Industrial Component Packaging Solutions will:
- Maximize production efficiencies with packaging that allows for simple and fast product insertion and removal
- Reduce inventory and associated costs through innovative designs
- Provide superior protection from physical harm during transportation and storage
- Be reusable and recyclable
- Allow for quick, easy and accurate product inspection through clear packaging
- Reduce time-to-market